Once others in the group got an opportunity to do this we took turns getting up close and personal with the elephants. I got to feed it, pet it, play with her ears, hold her tail, look in her mouth... Just about anything I wanted it do! It was an awesome experience. I was surprised how rough and dry the skin felt.
The elephant did a few more tricks such as flapping her ears or kneeling down. It was very cool to be so close to these amazing creatures.
This was such a beautiful experience. Overall this took about an hour. We then learned a little bit more about elephants. For example, did you know elephants are considered right handed or left handed? You can tell because one tusk is slightly shorter than the other. (Just a little fun fact for you)
All in all, wonderful interaction with the elephants. Something I have always wanted to do!!
Again tired after a long day we made it to our hostel. Possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed at. This is an older large home that had been converted into a hostel. It is the definition of cozy. I am currently cozied up by a fire with a blanket watching Harry Potter while writing this. For dinner tonight the owners of the house made us dinner. It was absolutely deliciously amazing!!!!
Okay again here are some pics! Please enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment