Thursday, June 26, 2014

Use Your Very Best Handwriting!


Today I was alone again with the kids. I have one funny story that happened. So one of my activities that I planned was to make cards for my teacher congratulating her for her new baby boy. I brought in colored construction paper and some other supplies for them to use. By the time I got all the supplies passed out, I wrote a couple of ideas of what to write on the chalk board. For example, "Congratulations," "Good Luck," "Have a great holiday break!" Also on the board I also wrote "Use your very best hand writing!" 

I thought the activity was going really well! The kids were engaged and loving it. After I asked the students to show me their cards! They were so thankful to have the supplies! Told me thank you several times!  They lined up and one by one were so excited to present their hard work. The first 4 cards I looked at had written on the front "Congratulations, Good Luck, Have a Great Holiday Break and Use Your Very Best Handwriting." 

I couldn't help but laugh. They are so trained to copy everything on the board! It was adorable! I

Another cute pic with Hayden! Do not want to leave her!

My crazy class


No comments:

Post a Comment